]=CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE =[
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]=CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE =[

This site/server is not affiliated with Jagex Ltd. and must not be mistaken as the official Runescape game/website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

read this/upcoming 508

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i assasin i
**owner**
**owner**
i assasin i

read this/upcoming 508 Empty
PostSubject: read this/upcoming 508   read this/upcoming 508 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 2:38 pm

Very Happy if u guys worrying about why the fuck i can post a reply to this section dont worry lol i made it to do that so dont get alarm lol its made for me and dragontamer to reply only not nobdy else i catch any mod admin global mod post here just know u will be demoted from forums and consequences will be put on your server staff aswelll

ASLO i would like to proudly say that we are working on becoming a 508 right now me and dragon are working to lsee how the fuck where ganna get a fully working d claws and other stuff but note this it might be just like rs but easier to gian lvls and money but note this aswell all the prices are ganna double and pretty much thiers not ganna be anyway that u can get 60m in 1 day just to let u know
Back to top Go down

read this/upcoming 508
Page 1 of 1