]=CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE =[
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]=CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE =[

This site/server is not affiliated with Jagex Ltd. and must not be mistaken as the official Runescape game/website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome to the owners clan join here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i assasin i
**owner**
**owner**
i assasin i

welcome to the owners clan join here Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the owners clan join here   welcome to the owners clan join here I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 9:58 am

ok nubs thsi is my clan iam owner and creater of this server so its all good

ok so far i got only 1 member and mayby luis if he ever gets on the forums
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5stargeneral-i assasin i
open-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
luitinants-bounty
open-
open-
sargents-open
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and unlimited amount of regurlar soldiers
-grand triz
-
-
-

ill add pictures of the armour are color is plian out red only our flag is the zammy flag i will add pictures thier no type of specific armour just that u have to have atleast 1item thats red only the 5star general can hold zammy gs during battle and sargents+ are the only people to wear the nezzy helmet so if u wear this during battle u will be violated and kick out so thankyou please send me pm by forums to join or simply tell me on server hoping we become the best clan otu thier

Last edited by i assasin i on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grand triz

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the owners clan join here   welcome to the owners clan join here I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 9:51 am

can i join your clan?
Back to top Go down
i assasin i
**owner**
**owner**
i assasin i

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the owners clan join here   welcome to the owners clan join here I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 2:46 pm

yea sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to the owners clan join here   welcome to the owners clan join here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to the owners clan join here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
]=CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE =[ :: CLANS-
Jump to: